Will Aid success!
Inghams is passionate about helping charities raise much-needed funds to help those in need, which is why we are involved in the annual Will Aid funding drive. Inghams is proud to have raised £7,775 for the Will Aid charities so far and hopes to raise much more in the future.
As part of Will Aid, we don’t charge you to make a Will. Instead, you can give a voluntary donation to Will Aid which is then split between nine charities. These charities are:-
- ActionAid – a global movement of people working together to further human rights and eradicate poverty
- Age UK – making life better for the elderly in the UK
- British Red Cross – a global network of volunteers who respond to natural disasters, conflict and emergencies
- NSPCC – leading the fight against child abuse in the UK
- Christian Aid – fighting poverty across the developing world, digging and repairing wells so people can have water and providing tools so communities can develop themselves
- Save the Children – saving children’s lives and fighting for children’s rights across more than 120 countries
- SCiAF – direct, boots-on-the-ground assistance in training and supporting developing communities to exist and grow without hand-outs
- SightSavers – preventing avoidable blindness in developing countries
- Trócaire – helping those in the developing world to to improve their lives, meet their basic needs and ensure their human dignity in a way that is both long term and sustainable
Since being founded in 1988, Will Aid has enabled legal firms to raise over £15 million for these charities. At the same time, the campaign has encouraged and helped thousands of people to write their Will.
Will Aid for 2015 will be in November and we are once again delighted to be taking part. If you want to make a basic Will and in the process help out the Will Aid charities with much needed funds, be sure to give us a call.