A commercial transaction is an interaction between two or more parties in which goods, services or something of value is exchanged for some type of remuneration. Therefore, the law of commercial transactions covers a wide range of business activities.
We supply a full range of commercial legal services, including for example:
- Negotiating, drafting and explaining agency, distribution and supply agreements
- Partnership terms
- Conditions of trading
- Franchising & outsourcing documentation
Many commercial transactions have property aspects requiring legal advice and documentation. Our solicitors handle all kinds of commercial property work, both routine transactions & complex project deals, for example:
- Developments (residential and commercial)
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Finance & secured lending
- Investments & industrial properties
- Lease negotiation
- Joint ventures & options
- Environmental & planning issues
- Landlord & tenant issues
We are not a legal factory offering a mass-produced, one-size-fits-all product. If you require assistance with a Commercial Law issue, please contact us now.